Opportunities in the Global Fitness Equipment Market to 2027
DUBLIN, June 30, 2020 / PRNewswire / – The “Fitness Equipment – Global Market Trajectory and Analysis” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
Amid COVID-19 Crisis and Looming Economic Recession, Global Fitness Equipment Market to See Expected Growth US $ 3.2 billion, over the analysis period, thanks to a revised compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.7%. Cardiovascular training, one of the segments analyzed and sized in this study, is expected to grow by over 4.1% and reach a market size of 8.2 billion US dollars at the end of the analysis period. An unusual time in history, the coronavirus pandemic sparked an unprecedented series of events affecting all industries. The cardiovascular training market will be reset to a new normal which, in the future, in a post COVID-19 era, will be continually redefined and rethought. Staying on top of trends and accurate analysis is more important than ever in managing uncertainty, change and constantly adapting to new and changing market conditions.
In the context of the new emerging geographic scenario, United States should readjust to a CAGR of 2.3%. In Europe, Germany will add more US $ 79 million to the size of the region over the next 7-8 years. In addition, more than US $ 81 million The value of the projected demand in the region will come from the rest of the European markets. In Japan, the cardiovascular training segment will reach a market size of US $ 397.5 million before the end of the analysis period. Blamed for the pandemic, significant political and economic challenges face China. Amid the growing push for decoupling and economic distancing, the shifting relationship between China and the rest of the world will influence competition and opportunity in the Fitness Equipment market. Against this backdrop and changing geopolitical, commercial and consumer sentiment, the world’s second-largest economy will grow 7.1% over the next two years and add approximately US $ 1 billion in terms of an addressable market opportunity.
The overall analysis and forecast periods covered in the report are 2020-2027 (current and future analysis) and 2012-2019 (historical review). Research estimates are provided for 2020, while research projections cover the period 2021-2027.
Competitors identified in this market include, among others,
- Amer Sports Corporation
- BFT Fitness Co., Ltd.
- Body-Solid, Inc.
- Brunswick Society
- Cybex International, Inc.
- Dyaco International Inc.
- Heart Rate Inc.
- ICON Health & Fitness, Inc.
- Johnson Health Tech Co., Ltd.
- Life Fitness, Inc.
- Nautilus, Inc.
- Precor inc.
- Technogym SpA
- TRUE Fitness Technology, Inc.
- Tunturi New Fitness BV
- YANRE Fitness Equipment Co., Ltd.
Main topics covered:
I. INTRODUCTION, METHODOLOGY AND SCOPE OF THE REPORT
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Recent market activity
- Key trends influencing the fitness equipment market
- Growth engines at a glance
- Key factors hindering growth at a glance
- Convergence of fitness and technology
- Influence of millennials and millennials in the market
- Self-service and on-demand experience
- Digital disruption focuses on innovation
- Holistic approach to health
- Measuring health becomes more personal
- Community digital approach to fitness
- The main technologies that are transforming the fitness industry
- Global Market Outlook
- Developed markets: traditional income generators continue to maintain their dominance
- Market shares of global competitors
- Impact of COVID-19 and an impending global recession
2. FOCUS ON CERTAIN PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS AND FACTORS
- Growing number of health and fitness clubs around the world
- State-of-the-art equipment facilities provide futuristic workouts with immense health benefits
- Summary of key trends in the health, wellness and fitness industry
- Considerations When Selecting Commercial Fitness Equipment
- Bodybuilders remain the main customer group for commercial equipment
- Benefits of flexibility, privacy and minimal distraction drive demand for home fitness equipment
- Key trends easing the transition to home training
- Growing Incidents of Lifestyle Illnesses
- Online request for fitness programs
- Adoption of portable devices
- Popularity of functional fitness
- Alternative fitness coaching
- Focus on preventive healthcare to fuel demand for home fitness equipment
- Numerous advantages are driving the adoption of elliptical trainers for home use
- Growing need to maintain physical activity in the aging population: an important driver of growth
- Demographic Statistics of the Aging Global Population: Harnessing Market Potential
- Growth of overweight and obese population benefits the market outlook for treadmills and other fitness equipment
- Customized solutions for specialized training
- Integration of advanced software
- Growing participation of women in sports and fitness due to increased purchasing power drives sales
- Large number of women embrace fitness, sports nutrition and wearable technology
- Growing interest in home gymnastics exercise among women
- Major sporting events support sales growth
- Muscle building equipment is gaining popularity among young people
- Cardio equipment trumps weights
- Elliptical cross trainers: advantages over treadmills
- Stationary upright exercise bike: ideal for cardio workouts
- Conveyor belt offices: the new fashion
- Trends towards group exercise drive market expansion
- Integration of technology into fitness equipment for the visually impaired bodes well for the market
- Developing countries: focal point for current and future market growth
- Increase production activity to promote market growth
- Favorable demographic and economic trends strengthen market prospects
- VUE VR treadmill
- CST merger
- Peloton-Tread: Integrated high-tech treadmill
- Innovations in fitness equipment and devices at CES 2018
- Treadmill with heart rate monitors
- Fitness equipment with several high-tech features
4. WORLD MARKET PERSPECTIVE
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/24hm9u
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for market research reports and international market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, major companies, new products and the latest trends.
Research and Markets also offers personalized research services providing targeted, comprehensive and personalized research.
Research and markets
Laura Wood, senior
For EST office hours, call + 1-917-300-0470
For USA / CAN call toll free + 1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours, call + 353-1-416-8900
US Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside the United States): + 353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets